Woman: Well, Duncan, I think we can often get a lot out of these informal talks.
女:鄧肯,我認為我們經常能夠從這些非正式談話中學到很多。
Man: I couldn't agree more, Kathy... the agendas in standard meetings are usually too rigid to allow for real discussion.
男:我完全同意,凱西... 標準會議的議程通常太過死板不允許真正的討論。
Woman: OK, now, you'd like to appoint a new assistant...
女:好了,現在,你想要選一個新助理...
Man: Yes, I think it's important.
男:是的,我認為這很重要。
Woman: ... because you're wanting to look at agents and consultants...
女:...因為你想看看那些代理商和顧問...
Man: Yeah - they're all stored on computer, but not in a useful way.
男:是的—都存在電腦里,但是幫助不大。
I want the whole thing revised, so that we can access information in a wide range of clear categories.
我想對整個進行修改,這樣我們就可以在清晰的目錄中對信息進行評估。
Woman: And that's a separate job.
女:這是一項不同的工作。
Man: Quite - and a big one. We need a set-up like the Marketing Department has for clients - user- friendly.
男:相當不同,還很繁重。我們需要計劃,就像市場部給客戶的計劃一樣好用。
Woman: I can certainly see your case. My only thought is that this person's role is likely to become more complex.
女:我明白你的想法。我唯一的想法是這個人的角色可能變得更加復雜。
Man: Oh, sure - these are just my initial thoughts...
男:是的—這些只是我的初步想法...
Woman: So, you'll have to make sure you get someone who's got the right qualifications...
女:所以,你要確保你選的這個人符合要求...
Man: Mm - the right diplomas.
男:嗯—合適的學位證書。