第23周 在醫院
熒屏情景:
星期三 采樣 片段選自《姐姐的守護者》 My Sister's Keeper 34:00--34:59
Kate: No, no, no, stop, stop, stop.
凱特:不,不,不,停,停,停。
Anna: Okay, okay.
安娜:好啦,好啦。
Nurse: Quietly, girls. This is hospital. This is not a sorority. I need a urine sample.
護士:安靜點,女孩們。這兒是醫院,不是女學生聯誼會。我要一份尿樣。
Kate: But I don't have to go.
凱特:可我不想尿尿。
Nurse: Well, drink something.
護士:好了,喝點東西。
Kate: And I'm not thirsty.
凱特:我又不渴。
Nurse: Listen to me, young lady. I don't like a lot of back talk. Drink, don't drink. I don't care. But you just better fill it.
護士:聽著,小丫頭,我不喜歡一大堆頂嘴。喝不喝,隨便你,但是你最好裝滿它。
Kate: What a bitch.
凱特:死女人!
Anna: Right?
安娜:是吧?
Kate: I'll fill it. Nice and warm.
凱特:我會裝滿它,既漂亮又溫暖。
Anna: No.
安娜:不會吧。
Nurse: You ready?
護士:準備好了?
Kate: All set. Oh, wait a minute. Looks a little cloudy. I think I should filter it again. Much better. What do you think?
凱特:都好了。噢,等等??雌饋碛悬c渾濁,我想得再過濾一下。好多了,你認為怎么樣?
Nurse: You are disgusting. And so are you.
護士:你真惡心。你也是。