The people I bring into my inner circle will always be protected.被我帶進我這個圈子的人都不會受到傷害的
bring into使進入某種狀態, 使建立某種關系
It was soon brought into the open.
這事不久就公開化了。
The prisoner is brought into the courtroom under armed guard.
在武裝人的看守下,罪犯被帶進法庭。
You will remain in that circle as long as you hold up your agreement.只要你能信守承諾你就能安穩地待在圈子里
as long as只要
I don't mind as long as it doesn't rain.
只要不下雨就行了。
As long as live, I will help you.
只要我活著,我都會幫助你。
hold up支撐
The pillars hold up the masonry.
柱子支持著石頭房屋。
she was barely able to comprehend much less question the charges leveled against her father.幾乎無法理解,更不用說去質疑針對她爸爸的控訴了
able to能做 ...
I'm well (ie fully) able to manage on my own.
我完全能夠獨自處理。
And forced me to take a long look back,讓我回憶了許久
be forced to不得不
I was forced to sign the agreement against my will.
我被迫違心地在協議上簽了字。
The town was forced to yield after a long siege.
該城受長期圍困而被迫棄守。