Silver has gone,he told us,but not empty-handed.
西爾弗跑了,他說,但不是空手走的,
He's taken one of the bags of coins,perhps worth three or four hundred guineas.
他帶走了一袋子金幣,大概值三四百畿尼。
I think we were all pleased to lose the scoundrel at so small a price.
我覺得大家都為這么便宜就甩掉了這個惡棍而感到高興。
We found a crew for the ship at the port,and then had a good voyage home.
我們在港口找了幾個船員,一路平安回到英國。
Only five of the men who had sailed from Bristol with the Hispaniola returned with her.
隨伊斯帕尼奧拉號從布里斯托爾出航的全體人員只有五個人回來。
We all took a large piece of the treasure,and some used it sensibly,and some did not.
我們每個人都分得一大筆財寶,有的人花得很謹慎,有的人則不然。
Captain Smollett no longer goes to sea.
斯摩列特船長不再出海了,
Gray saved his money and is now half-owner and captain of a fine ship.
格雷把錢存起來,現在已是一艘裝備優良的船的合股船主兼船長。
Ben Gunn got a thousand pounds which he spent or lost in three weeks,then he came begging and was given a job as a gatekeeper.
本·葛恩分得了1000英鎊但不到三個星期就花光了,成了一名乞丐,后來找到一個看門人的活計。
Of Silver we have heard no more.
至于西爾弗,我們沒有再聽到有關他的任何消息。
That frightening seaman with one leg has gone out of my lift.
那個可怕的獨腿海員總算從我的生活中消失了。
I will never return to Treasure Island,
我永遠不會再回到金銀島上,
but in my worst dreams I still hear the sharp,high scream of Captain Flint the parrot:Pieces of eight!Pieces of eight!
但在我的噩夢中常常響起那只叫弗林特船長的鸚鵡那尖厲的叫聲:八個里亞爾!八個里亞爾!

關于《金銀島》
《金銀島》是史蒂文森所有作品中流傳最廣的代表作,其故事情節起源于作者所畫的一幅地圖。《金銀島》曾被譯成各國文字在世界上廣泛流傳,并多次被搬上銀幕。