I was lucky Hawkins was with me,said Silver,or old John would be dead by now,for sure.
幸虧霍金斯在我身邊。西爾弗說,否則我老約翰早死了。
By this time,we were at the boats.
這時我們已到停著小船的地方。
The doctor smashed one with an axe,and then we all got into the other and rowed to North Inlet.
大夫用斧子砸了一只船,然后我們乘上另一只船向北邊劃去。
The Hispaniola was moving by herself now,the sea high enough to take her off the beach.
伊斯帕尼奧拉號在水上漂浮著,海水較深,使得大船漂離了海灘。
We went round to Rum Cove,the nearest landing place for Ben Gunn's cave of treasure,
我們繞道來到最靠近本·葛恩的藏寶洞的朗姆酒灣,
then Gray left us there before rowing back to guard the ship for the night.
然后格雷乘小船到伊斯帕尼奧拉號上過夜守船。
Mr Trelawney met us at the cave.
屈利勞尼先生在洞口迎接我們。
He didn't blame me for my desertion,
他并沒責備我逃跑的事,
but he spoke differently to Silver.
但和西爾弗說話的口氣就截然不同了。
Silver,he said,you're a scoundrel and a murderer,but I'm told that I must save you from the law.
西爾弗,他說,你是個大壞蛋和劊子手,但是他們卻要我不對你提出控告。
Thank you,sir,replied Long John.
謝謝你,先生,高個約翰說。
I don't want your thanks!cried the squire.
我不需要你道謝!鄉紳喊道。
We all entered the cave.It was large and pleasant,with fresh water coming from a place in the ground,and a floor of sand.
我們都進了洞穴。洞里寬闊而空氣流通,一股清泉從地上流過。
Captain Smollett lay in front of a big fire,and in a corner I saw coins and gold bars.
斯摩列特船長躺在一堆篝火前,而在另一個角落我看見了金幣和金條。
It was Flint's treasure!
是弗林特的寶藏!

關于《金銀島》
總之,《金銀島》體現了東方主義“東方化”和“包容”東方的愿望,金銀島及島上財寶代表著被東方主義扭曲了的東方形象。