第8周 在路上
熒屏情景:
星期五 路上偶遇 片段選自《生活大爆炸》第4季第18集 The Big Bang Theory S04E18 14:21--15:21
Penny: Hi. Hi. Just hang on.
佩妮:嗨,嗨,稍等下哈。
Leonard: Small world.
倫納德:世界真小啊。
Priya: You did talk to her, didn't you?
普利亞:你和她談了嗎?
Leonard: Of course, I did. I talked and talked and talked.
倫納德:我當然說了,一遍又一遍。
Penny: Hey! Look at Leonard in his fancy-ass grownup clothes. Way to go, Priya. For once, he doesn't look like a mannequin in the boys' department. Hey, did he tell you I saved the silk shirt?
佩妮:嘿,瞧,穿花俏成熟衣服的倫納德。有你的啊,普利亞。就這次看上去不像男生服裝部的模特。嘿,他跟你說我救了他的絲綢襯衫嗎?
Priya: No, he did not.
普利亞:沒說。
Penny: He was gonna throw it in the washing machine with his Spiderman underwear. That's our Lenny, huh?
佩妮:他想把它和蜘蛛俠內褲一起扔進洗衣機來著,這就是咱們萊尼,哈?
Priya: Yes, that's our Lenny.
普利亞:是的,這是我們的萊尼。
Penny: So how's the food here? Oh, wow, that is really, really good. Oh, I'm sorry. you guys are on a date. We can hang out anytime. Have fun.
佩妮:這里的吃的怎么樣?哇,好吃!不好意思,你們約會呢。改天聚哈。吃好玩好。
Priya & Leonard: Bye. Good night.
普利亞和倫納德:拜拜,晚安!
Penny: Oh, that's, hot, hot, hot, hot! I really sneak up on ya, huh?
佩妮:哦,好辣,好辣,好辣好辣!還真是說辣就辣呢?(是不是有被我盯梢的感覺?)