第9周 打電話
熒屏情景:
星期一 打電話談論聚會 片段選自《滴水之恩》 A Little Help 05:27--06:37
Boy: Dad? Oh, hi, Aunt Kathy. Fine. Yeah, hold on.
男孩:爸爸?哦,嗨,凱西阿姨。好,是,稍等。
Laura: Hello?
勞拉:你好?
Kathy: What happened?
凱西:怎么了?
Laura: Nothing. The phone dropped.
勞拉:沒事,手機掉了。
Kathy: Did you get my message?
凱西:你收到我的短信了嗎?
Laura: No.
勞拉:沒。
Kathy: About tonight? The barbecue for the twins' birthday?
凱西:關于今晚?雙胞胎的生日?
Laura: Oh, yeah.
勞拉:哦,收到了。
Kathy: Well, gee, thanks so much for the call back, Laurie.
凱西:哦,天啊,真應該感謝你的回應,勞拉。
Laura: Don't start. Im begging you.
勞拉:別這樣,求你了。
Kathy: But you're all coming, right?
凱西:你們都會來吧?
Laura: Um, yeah. When is it?
勞拉:嗯,是。燒烤是什么時候?
Man: I'm almost home.
男:馬上到家了。
Laura: My sister and Paul are having a barbecue. We have to go.
勞拉:姐姐和保羅要辦燒烤晚會,我們必須去。
Man: What? Laura, I'm exhausted.
男:什么?勞拉,我累死了。
Laura: We have to go. Otherwise, it's a whole thing.
勞拉:我們必須去。再說,這是全家人的事。
Man: What is it with these people and barbecues? I mean, do they own a fucking cattle ranch?
男:這些人和燒烤都怎么了?我是說,他們有個畜牧場嗎?
Laura: We're leaving now, so see you there.
勞拉:我們要出發了,回見了。
Man: No, no, wait, all right? I'm literally pulling into... Oh!
男:不,不,等等,好嗎?我正要……天啊!