That was reality up there, Mr. Vernon.
那全是現實 弗農先生
And if you can’t accept that for what it is,
如果你不能接受事實
then you can take your deal and you can shove it up your ass.
那你可以帶著你的合約 然后讓你屁股挪出空位
I found it refreshing and I respect you for it.
我認為很讓人精神一震 而且我很尊重你
Thank you.
謝謝
I’m sorry. Are we still...
我很抱歉 我們是不是還...
We’ll see.
我們走著瞧
I’ll be right back. Mr. Vernon?
我馬上回來 弗農先生?
This is why you keep firing me.
這就是為什么你不停地炒我
There’s something I don’t think you ever realized.
有些事我不覺得你有意識到
As far as we were concerned,
按我們所想的
we didn’t just lose our daughter.
我們不僅是失去了我們的女兒
We also lost our son.
還失去了一個兒子
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
We understand.
我們理解
And she would want you to just get on with your life.
她會希望你繼續你的生活
And don’t be a stranger.
不要成為一個陌路人
But next time make sure you use the front door.
但是下一次確保走前門
I will. I promise.
我會的 我保證
And listen. Thank you, son. Thank you.
還有聽著 謝謝你 孩子 謝謝
Look, I should have done this a long time ago.
聽著 我很久以前就該那么做了
No, no, no, not about that.
不 不 不是關于那個
For getting rid of that damn bird.
是擺脫掉了那只煩人的鳥
I love you, kid.
我愛你 孩子
I love you, too.
我也愛你
Sesquipedalianist:
講話冗長又模棱兩可的人
Hey, I got your bear grass.
嘿 我收到了你的熊仁草
Oh, great. Thank you. H i.
噢 太棒了 謝謝你 嗨
H i.
嗨
Well, the thing is
事情是
you’ve spent the last few days
你用了過去幾天