It’s about time.
是時間了
Oh, my God! Where the hell have you been?
噢我的天啊!你去哪里了?
It’s not important. U h-huh.
這不重要
Well, let me tell you something that is important.
那么讓我告訴你點重要的
You blew off dinner and Vernon’s here.
你晚餐失約 弗農已經到了
I mean, Jesus, you have got to...
我是說 上帝啊 你一定得...
Lane!
萊恩
I’ll meet with him first thing in the morning, make sure he feels the love.
我一早就去和他會面 確保他感受到愛
You, meanwhile, accept their offer,
同時 你接受他們的建議
but tell them the DVD rollout is too late.
但是告訴他們影碟推出的太晚了
I want it bumped up to next month.
我需要下個月就上市
Jesus.
上帝啊
What the hell happened to you, man?
發生什么事了 伙計?
I can’t wait to get out of this city.
我要盡快離開這個城市
Hey!
嘿!
Absolutely.
當然
Is everything cool?
一切都還好嗎?
Yeah? Anything of note happen this afternoon?
是嗎? 下午有什么重要的事發生嗎
Not particularly.
沒什么特別的
What about Eloise?
艾洛伊絲怎么辦?
Stop! Wait! Listen to me.
停下! 等等 聽我說
You know, you can talk to me if you want to.
你知道 如果你想就可以和我談談
I know. I get all mixed up. I get caught up in this business shit,
我知道我都搞混了 精力都在這生意上
but I want you to know
但是我想讓你知道
that I’m there for you if you need me to be.
如果你需要我就在這里
She’s gone? What do you mean, she’s gone?
她走了? 是什么意思 她走了?
She’s gone.
她走了
I don’t know, man, I just...
我不知道 伙計 我只是...
I screwed it up.
全搞砸了
I threw all my... All my bullshit in her face.
我把...我所有的情緒發泄到她身上
It could’ve been something.
本可以很美好的
Night, Lane. Burke.
晚安 萊恩 布爾克
Sleep well. Big day tomorrow.
睡個好覺 明天是個大日子
Burke.
布爾克
She’d be proud of you.
她會為你驕傲