I... I’ve...
我...我
I can’t lie to you guys anymore.
我不能再欺騙你們了
You know, I stand here
你們知道 我站在這
and I watch you all confront your pain.
看著你們平復傷痛
And I envy you
我很是嫉妒
because
因為
I haven’t confronted mine.
我沒有做到
I didn’t want it to be my fault.
我不想讓它變成是我的過錯
My wife’s accident.
我妻子的意外
It was raining.
那天在下雨
This dog
一只狗
in the middle of the road.
在路當中
We had been arguing
我們在為廚房
over paint colors for the kitchen.
涂漆的顏色爭論
Paint colors.
涂漆顏色
But what I haven’t told you
我沒有告訴你們的是
Is that I was driving the car,
開車的是我
Not her.
不是她
I killed my wife.
我害死了我的妻子
I’m so sorry.
我很抱歉
It was just an accident, son.
那只是個意外 孩子
That’s all it was.
僅此而已
There was nothing you could have done.
你無能為力
No.
不是
No, it’s true.
不 這是事實
It was just one of those freak accidents.
這只是個糟糕的事故
Listen to me. We never blamed you.
聽我說 我們從沒有怪過你
Never.
一直沒有
All we really wanted to do was mourn with you, son.
我們其實只想和你一起哀悼 孩子
It’s okay.
沒事了
Hey. Come here.
嘿 過來
I was thinking that maybe I should’ve had you do that a long time ago.
我在想也許很早以前就該讓你這么做了
You gonna be all right?
你會沒事吧?
Yeah, in time.
是的 遲早
Mr. Ryan? Ted Vernon.
瑞恩先生? 特德?弗農
That was something.
剛才 真不錯
Yeah, that was something, huh?
嗯 的確很不錯啊 是吧?