I didn’t go to her funeral.
我沒有出席她的葬禮
Hypocrite.
偽君子
You’re stuck.
你困住了
You can’t move forward because
你一直注視著后視鏡
you’ve got your eyes on the rearview mirror.
所以才不能放下繼續前進
Swerved into a pole E.
突然沖向一邊
You’re really messed up.
你真的一團糟
She died instant! Y.
當場死亡
When are you gonna stop lying, son?
你什么時候才能停止說謊 孩子?
Good morning, sir. This way.
早上好 先生 這邊請
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
You know, Vernon went for the international and DVD rollout.
你知道 弗農去搞國際化和影碟發行了
Yeah. Old man likes what he sees and we are Rolls-Royce.
太棒了 老家伙喜歡他看到的 我們成勞斯萊斯了
Get it done. First things first,
把這搞定了 該做的還得做
I need you to shake some hands with somebody here.
我要你去和那邊一位握下手
Mr. Vernon, it’s a pleasure...
弗農先生 很榮幸...
Lane goddamn Marshall.
天殺的萊恩?馬歇爾
Well,
那個
this is unexpected.
真是意料之外
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Lane told me the truth.
萊恩告訴了我真相
You don’t deserve what you put yourself through.
你不值得這樣折磨自己
I hope that you can find a way
我希望你能想個辦法
to somehow give yourself a break
給自己找條出路
because if you don’t, this is... This is gonna be your life.
因為如果你不那么做 這會持續你的一生
I just think that’s...
我只是覺得這很...
That’s just sad.
很悲哀
That’s it. That’s...
就這些 這就是...
That’s all I came to say.
我來這想說的全部