Hi. I have my bill.
嗨.我有信了.
Oh. Cool. I can make you out a card right now.
哦. 很好.我馬上給你辦個借書證.
I just need you to fill that out.
把這個表格填一下.
There you go. And I'll get your card.
然后你就等著我給你辦好.
Your first name is Finbar? - Yes.
你的名字叫芬巴? - 是的.
My name's Emily. - Hi.
我叫艾米麗. - 嗨.
You have a nice chin. - Thanks.
你下巴長得很好. - 謝謝.
A nice chin?
下巴長得很好?
Seriously? - Yeah.
真的? - 是.
Fuckin' weird.
真不可思議.
That's Olivia. Hey! Olivia!
是奧莉維亞.嗨! 奧莉維亞!
That was her, right? - I think so.
是她吧? - 我看是.
What was that? She had to see us, right?
怎么了?她看到我們了吧?
Shit. (Speaking Spanish)
該死的.(西班牙語)
It's my pop. We're going to the Mill tonight.
是我爸.我們今天去米爾家.
He wants to know if you want to join us. - Okay.
他想問問,你是否跟我們一塊去. - 好吧
Really? - Yeah.
真的? - 是.
Yeah, Good to Go.
你好,請講.
Yeah, okay. Address?
好的,地址?
34 Green Pond Road. Yeah. Name? Harris. All right.
綠塘路34號.好的.名字呢?哈里斯.知道了.
Yeah. All right. Yeah. Is that it?
好.就這些?
Okay, my delivery boy's out of the store now, Ok,
我的送貨員正在外面送貨,
so it's gonna be a couple of hours. Yeah, okay. Bye.
再過兩個小時就給您送去.好.再見.
Excuse me. That delivery for Olivia Harris. I'll take it to her.
打擾一下.奧莉維亞 哈里斯要送貨.我可以給她帶去.
What?
什么?
She's a friend of mine, and I'm...
她是我的朋友,我...
I'm gonna go that way.
我正要走那條路.
You're gonna have to pay for it.
那你要先把錢付了.
Yeah. Sure. - Before you leave the store.
是的.當然. - 你出發之前.
Yeah.
好的.