I was just about to knock. I'm sorry.
我正準備敲門呢.抱歉.
No. Come in.
沒啥.請進.
Whoa.This place is cool.Can I...
哇.這地方真酷 我能坐嗎...
Wow. So, are you gonna fix this up?
喔. 你準備把它徹底修好?
I don't know. I suppose so.
我不知道.我是那么想的
You should. You could make it really nice.
你能做到的.你做的真不錯.
It's really nice right now, but... Where do you sleep?
真的很漂亮,但是... 你在哪睡?
Couch. - Oh.
躺椅上. - 哦.
So, I just wanted to come by and say I'm sorry.
我過來就是給你道歉的.
Chris can be such an asshole when he gets angry,
克里斯生氣的時候就是個混蛋,
but he's really not a bad guy. It's just...
但他確實不是壞人.就是有點...
God, it's so nice and quiet in here.
上帝啊,這里這么漂亮和安靜 .
Everybody's freaking out at my house about me being pregnant. I live at home.
我家里人聽說我懷孕了之后都驚呆了.我本來在家住的.
I was gonna move in with Chris, but...
我要搬去跟克里斯一塊住了,但是...
So, did the conductor guy used to live here?
哦,這里以前是不是列車長住的地方?
No. The conductor worked on the train.
不.列車長在車上工作.
The station agent worked in here.
車站管理員在這工作.
Doing what? - A lot of things.
都干些什么? - 很多事.
The train brought in the mail. And the agent delivered it.
接送火車上的郵包.
They sold groceries. They cut hair.
賣食品.他們還給人理發.
Really? - Yeah.
真的? - 是的.
Are you gonna open a salon?
你不準備開個發廊?
I'm retired, actually.
我已經退休了.
Aren't you a little young to be retired?
你還年輕啊?
No. Dwarfs retire early. Common fact.
不.正常情況下,侏儒退休的早.
Yeah, lazy dwarfs.
哦,懶惰的小矮人.
Can I stay here tonight? Just sleep?
今天晚上我能呆在這里嗎?就睡一覺
Hey, Fin. Is that your girlfriend? - No.
嗨, 芬.她是你的女朋友? - 不.
Is that other woman your girlfriend?
那一個女人是你的女朋友了?
You mean Olivia? - Mm-hmm. - No.
你是說奧莉維亞? - 嗯. - 不是.
I liked her. - Yeah. Me, too.
我喜歡她. - 是啊.我也喜歡.
When is she coming back? - I don't know.
她什么時候回來? - 我不知道.