Hey. - Hey.
嗨. - 嗨.
I got your groceries. I was in the store when you called,
我替你把東西帶來了.你打電話的時候我正在那店里,
so I thought I'd bring them over for you.
所以我就把你的東西帶來了.
Thank you. How much?
謝謝.一共多少錢?
How are you? - I'm fine.
你沒事吧? - 我很好.
How much? - $20.
多少錢? - 20塊.
I got it. I got it. Thank you. Bye.
我自己拿.我自己拿.謝謝你.再見
Can I get you something? - Yeah. Just a beer.
要點什么? - 一杯啤酒.
Anything else?
還要什么?
Getting a jump on happy hour?
來這放縱一下?
No. I'm waiting for a friend.
不.我等我的朋友.
Oh. Me, too. Do you mind if I sit here?
哦. 我也是.不介意我坐這吧?
So, I saw you at the hot dog stand.
我在賣熱狗的地方見過你.
I live in the depot.
我在老車站里住.
Oh, really? - Mm-hmm. Oh, cool.
哦,真的? - 嗯哼.哦, 不錯.
You're like that old guy in the movie who does the telegraph thing.
你很像電影里發(fā)電報的老家伙
Something like that. - Oh. Hang on.
某些地方有點像.哦.等會.
Hey, where are you? So you couldn't call?
嗨, 你在哪?所以你不能打電話?
No, it's fine. Don't come. I... no.
不,我很好.不用來.我... 不.
Just do whatever you're gonna do.
你想干啥隨你便.
No, actually, I met a friend, and we're having a drink, so..I'm gonna go.
不,我遇見了一個朋友,我們正在喝酒,所以...我會去的.
You want your fries here, sweetie? - Yeah, thanks.
還要一份炸薯條,寶貝? - 哦,謝謝.
I'm pregnant. I haven't told anyone yet.
我懷孕了.我還沒告訴任何人.
Even Chris. I was gonna tell him today. He's probably gonna freak out.
包括克里斯.今天我要告訴他.他恐怕會大吃一驚.
You don't have to say anything. I just wanted to say it.
你不用說話.我只是想說出來.
Thank you. Here. You can have some of my fries.
謝謝.來吧.吃點薯條吧.
Where's your friend?
你的朋友呢?
I don't know.
我不知道.