Chris, Chris don't.
克里斯 克里斯,不要
moving with me.
跟我住吧
stay here?
住這里?
What's your grandfather gonna say?
你爺爺怎么說?
He won't know. I will. We'll work it out .so I never see you.
他不會知道的,我們會想辦法不讓他發現
He won't get up until late from work. He's like a robot, anyway, out at 8
他起的很晚,就像個機器人,8點鐘才出門
and back at six. out
6點鐘回來,滾出去
Pop, she has no place to stay.
爺爺,她無家可歸了
It's not my problem. OUT!
不管我的事,出去
Leave her alone. Don't...
放開她
Your mother's dying.Your piece of trash father walked out and stuck me with a lot of these.
你媽媽快死了,你那垃圾父親給我丟下這個爛攤子。
Did I ask my fellows of my age, did they?
他們體諒過我的年紀嗎?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
All right, That suits me.
好的很,正合我意,
You end up a trash anyway, just like your parents.
反正你就是個垃圾。和你父母一樣
so I left.
我也被趕出來了
You wanna go and get your stuff or you're gonna leave me out here alone.
你是回家收拾東西還是丟下我一個人.
Do any of us bargain for our lives? It seems to me that we just fall into them.
我們還能跟生活討價還價嗎?對我來說我們的情況已經夠糟了。
and we have to do the best we can.
我們不得不努力去改變它
Let's go.
走吧
My mother was dying. My father was gone.
我母親快死了,我父親離我而去了。
but I had to believe there were roads would rise up to meet me.
但我必須要相信有適合我的路。
I was 15 when I went out to the world.
15歲的我開始邁入社會