People die. Things decay. Everything that seemed so solid is meaningless.
人們死去,東西腐爛,所有有價值的東西沒有了意義
All that left is gestures we make. gestures and air
留下的只有我們過去的影像,那些影像還有空氣
that's what we remember. I remember riding with my mother through the slips.
我記得和母親一起從斜坡上滑下來
The year ending. but her arms were warm around me when I was little and she was well.
那一年結束的時候,她用臂膀溫暖著我,當時我還小,她也很健康
That was long ago. maybe it only happened once.
那是很久以前了,也許就只有那么一次
Maybe she betrayed me a thousand times. it didn't matter.
也許她背棄了我上千次,但沒有關系
math was always a weak subject. we remember what we choose.
數學是我最差的功課,我們都記得我們的選擇
get out of there
快出來
Where are you gonna put the stone?
你們在哪里放墓碑?
It's no stone here. There's no room.
沒有墓碑,沒有地方放
In a week, there would be no trace of her. but what did it matter?
一星期內就再也找不到她的痕跡了,但那又怎樣
This wasn't the real world. we really only lived in each other's hearts.
這不是一個真實的世界,我們都活在彼此的心中
She lived in my heart. but I lived no where. I was all alone in the world.
她活在我的心中,我卻沒有地方去。我在這世界上很孤獨
you're 16 years old with 8th grade education,
16歲接受8年級的教育
and you run down that *** there were ended a worse place that you ever dreamed.
并且你會順著下降的螺旋到,夢見過的最糟糕的地方
you've burned every bridge, you've worned out every welcom and everyone who's ever believed in you. you've let down.
斷了每一條路,拒絕了每一次友好,你讓每一個曾今信任你的人失望了
Eva .I don't wanna be an idot. I wanna go to school.
伊娃.我不想變成傻子,我要去學校