I'm Liz Murray. I have an appointment.
我是麗思?馬里,我約了時間的
at 9:30?
9點30
It's 10:30
現在10點30了
I'm sorry, the subway got stucked.
我很抱歉,地鐵晚點了。
I'm sorry, too. but it's really too late.
我也很抱歉,但你太晚了
School started 3 weeks ago. It's just about full.
3周前就開學了,招生快滿了
Kids get here on time, honey.
我們只收守時的學生,親愛的
I read the brochure "intensive student participation for the development of a just conmunity. "
我讀過小冊子“學生的參與有利于社區的公平發展"
I just need one chance.
我需要一個機會
You can wait and talk to David.
你可以等一下大衛
but he's got a meeting right after
但是他待會兒還有個會議
What is your dream? For your life? For your school.
你的夢想是什么?生活的夢想?學校的夢想?
I knew when at that moment I had to make a choice.
我知道那個時候我必須作出選擇。
I could submit to everything that was happening in living life of excuses
我可以為自己的生活尋找任何借口
or I could push myself. I could push myself and make my life good.
或者我可以迫使我自己...迫使我自己讓生活好轉
Hey, we'll get you by friday.
我星期五會給你們通知
OK thank you. oh pleasure guys
謝謝 - 我的榮幸,孩子們
Elizabeth? - Liz
伊麗莎白?- 麗思
Liz, I'm sorry. We're making our last decisions now. I'm already late.
我很抱歉我們正在做最后的決定,我快遲到了
Can I just talk to you for just a minute? 30 sesonds?
我能和你談一分鐘嗎?30秒?
It's the application. It's a whole big essay question, too.
這有申請表還有一大堆問題。
I've already done the essay. I really want this.
我已經完成了,我需要這個機會