She couldn't take living straight.
她承受不了生活的壓力
Why should I expect her to take dying.
我又怎么期望她承受死亡
Isn't dying the hardest thing anyone's ever done?
死亡不是每個人最難面對的嗎?
everyone's gone.
大家都走了
except you - Yeah .
除了你 - 是啊.
so where's your pos gonna sleep? - here
那你爺爺睡在哪里? - 這
sleep with his daughter?
和他女兒一起睡?
oh, I don't think like that.
哦,不認為是那樣
Yeah, but you don't know.
是啊,但你不知道
He did her sisiter, when she was real younger. She told me that.
她小時候爺爺侮辱過她姐姐,她告訴我的
Why her sister, not her?
她姐姐,還是她?
I figure he did them both.
我想應該都是
So her sister crazy, too?
所以你姐姐也瘋了?
Yeah, and their mother, too.
是,我外婆也是
That's why that I didn't wanna come here.
那就是我不愿意來這的原因
You know, my mom's getting back with my dad.
你知道,我媽媽要回我爸那了
I wish my mom would.
我希望我媽媽也能那樣
He does stuff to my sister.
他強暴了我姐姐
You don't have a sister.
你沒有姐姐
Lucky for her.
對她來說是幸運的
Did you tell your mother?
你告訴你媽媽了嗎?
Yeah, I told her.
是,我告訴她了
but she left him and she cursed him out, she just gonna call the cops
但她離開他時,她詛咒他并且叫了警察
and now she's getting back with him.
現在她又回到他那兒了
You know, I asked her how she could do that? and she said she missed him.
我問她怎么那樣做時,她告訴我她想他
She missed him, huh?
她想他,哼
I was 7 when he first stuck it in.
我第一次強暴我才7歲