You wanna tell me what you were planning on doing with all this?
你想告訴我你打算用這些做什么嗎
I've never seen that stuff before. Maybe it's Carrie's?
我從來沒見過這些東西 可能是凱莉的
Okay. All right, then you won't mind that I'm taking it or that I moved the ladder from outside your window. Looks like you're in for the night.
好吧 那你一定不會介意我把這些都沒收了 或者把你窗外的梯子移走 今晚你就給我待在家里吧
And while Dorrit's chances of escape were dwindling... mine were looking good.
多莉特逃脫的機會渺茫 而我的逃脫棒極了
Uh... I think we're a little overdressed. Too fancy? No. Too much clothing.
我覺得我們打扮得有點過頭了 太花哨了嗎 不 是穿的太多了
There we were, at a real downtown New York party. I was starting to feel like a princess, escaping my life of responsibility in the suburbs. And just like that, prince charming entered into the story.
我們來到了一個真正的紐約市中心派對上 我開始覺得自己像一個公主一樣 逃離我在郊外生活中的那些責任 就這樣 白馬王子踏入了這個故事
Lady Diana Spencer, I presume? You didn't hear? I'm a princess now.
你是戴安娜?斯賓塞小姐吧 你沒聽說嗎 我現在是公主了
Well, princess, I am the unofficial welcoming committee. Take this. Thanks.
公主殿下 我是非正式歡迎委員會的 拿著 謝謝
And let me guess. You must be Charles Philip Arthur George, Duke of Rothesay, Prince of Wales, and heir to the throne of England.
讓我猜猜 你一定是查爾斯?菲利浦?亞瑟?喬治 羅西塞公爵 威爾士親王 英格蘭的王位繼承人
Are you speaking English?
你說的是哪國話
Oh. Sorry. Bennet Wilcox, Anglophile and Stanley Kubrick fan.
不好意思 我是本內特? 威爾科特斯 親英派 也是斯坦利?庫布里克的忠實粉絲
Bennet Wilcox? You write the "Hot boites" Column For "Interview."
本內特? 威爾科特斯 你是《訪談》雜志"熱辣夜總會"專欄的作者
That impresses you? Most people don't even know how to pronounce "Boites"" Much less read my column.
你居然有印象 大多數人連"夜總會"怎么拼都不知道 更別提讀我的專欄了
Not read. Devour. Your piece on Max's Kansas City's closing night--I've dreamed of being a Beastie Boy ever since.
不只是讀 是膜拜 你的文章《堪薩斯城之最閉幕之夜》 讀過后我就一直夢想成為野獸男孩樂隊的一員
Well, just wear your hat backwards and say you are. You'll get into any club in this city.
只要把帽子反著戴 聲稱你是其中的一員 紐約的所有夜總會隨你自由出入
Seriously? - Velvet ropes disappear.
真的嗎 -天鵝絨攔繩會自動消失
Have you seen Larissa? How are we ever gonna find her in this crowd?
你看到拉麗莎了嗎 這么多人我們怎么找得到她
I don't think you'll miss her.
你絕對不會找不到她的
Make way for the bird of paradise!
請為天堂之鳥讓道
Larissa! Larissa, over here.
拉麗莎 拉麗莎 我在這兒