I was a lot more like Pinocchio than I thought.
我比我想象中更像匹諾曹
I don't understand why the movie looked like that.
我搞不明白電影畫質怎么那么差
Did someone videotape it in a theater? Yes
是電影院里錄的槍版嗎 就是
It looked like crap. Who would bother? Me
看起來爛透了 誰會花功夫干這個 我
Hey. Um, I hope it's okay I just let myself in.
我不請自來了 沒關系吧
Mags, I thought you were hanging out with Walt tonight?
小麥 我還以為你今晚和沃爾特在一起
He--he broke up with me.
他和我分手了
I'm sorry. It's okay.
沒事 真可惜
Dorrit, get in here. Come on.
多莉特 快過來
Men are so damn complicated. Especially the dad-kind.
男人太復雜了 特別是爸爸們
I can second that.
我支持
Or the ex-boyfriend-kind who calls you up after two weeks and tells you they miss you.
還有前任 兩周后打電話給你 告訴你他想你
What? Seth called? What did you say? I said hi.
什么 賽斯打電話了嗎 你說了什么 我說你好
So are you gonna take him back? I don't know.
你打算跟他和好嗎 我不知道
I just know I miss him. I miss Walt. I miss Sebastian.
我只知道我想他 我想沃爾特 我想塞巴斯蒂安
You guys are so lame. Totally! Now give me one of those sandwiches.
你們太遜了 遜斃了 給我一個三明治
Maybe the lies we had told had complicated our lives. I couldn't deny the fact that we had created our own problems-- Breakups, makeups, forbidden loves...
也許我們說的謊言讓生活更加復雜 我不能否認 是我們自己招來的麻煩 分手 和好 禁忌之愛
It was hard to keep the fantasy of what love could be alive. But the one thing I knew was true was that we were pretty lucky to have each other to lean on through all of it.
很難想象哪種愛能繼續下去 但是我一直確信 我們很幸運 能擁有彼此 相互依靠 挺過這一切