You might be the coolest person I know.
你是我認識人里邊最酷的了
Stop. As we both know, I am a... loser.
別說了 我倆都知道 我很失敗
Mnh-mnh. That's not what Larissa thinks.
不 拉麗莎可不這么覺得
It's weird. After Larissa told me to fake it, I had to go back to my office and pretend I wasn't terrified of bitchy Barbara. You know what? It worked. It saved me from being fired.
很奇怪 在拉麗莎告訴我要偽裝自信后 我回到辦公室 假裝我并不怕惡毒的芭芭拉 你猜怎么著 很有效 我沒被開除
Maybe it is that simple, just believing it. Yeah. I should tell myself I'm ready... with Maggie.
也許就是這么簡單 相信就好 對 我應該告訴自己 和麥琪之間已經準備好了
Are you?
真的準備好了
I don't know what I'm waiting for. And it's important to her. I'm gonna surprise her tomorrow after school.
我也不知道我在等什么 這對她很重要 明天放學后我要給她驚喜
I guess. But, Walt...
好吧 但是 沃爾特
Mouse. What are you doing here?
慕斯 你怎么來了
I guess all your friends really wanted to make sure you got your homework. Okay, you guys can only stay here for a little while longer. All right? Carrie is still grounded, after all.
我猜你所有的朋友都想確定 你是否完成作業了吧 你們不能在這兒呆太久 好嗎 畢竟凱莉還在禁足呢
Leaving in five. I change my vote on Sebastian.
五分鐘就走 我改變對塞巴斯蒂安的看法了
What are you talking about? Go for it. You cannot let that two-faced, big-lipped bitch get him. She's kind of an evil genius. I completely underestimated her. She called me cute and said that she was happy to see me in front of Sebastian. She actually seemed nice. Donna. Nice.
你說什么呢 拼命爭取吧 你不能讓那個厚嘴唇的兩面派賤人得到他 她真是邪惡的鼻祖 我完全低估她了 她說我好看 還說很高興見到我 當著塞巴斯蒂安的面 她裝得很隨和的樣子 多娜 真會裝
Okay, that is terrifying. You better move, and fast.
這太可怕了 你最好開始行動 快速出擊
You wanna meet at the swim club today?
今天一起去游泳怎么樣
I thought you were grounded?
你不是禁足了嗎
That's for me to worry about.
那是我該擔心的事
So do you wanna meet or not? Of course. Meet there at 4:30?
你想不想去 當然 四點半游泳館見
Make it 4 o'clock and I'm yours. I like the sound of that.
四點見 我就是你的 聽起來不錯
Good. Don't be late.
很好 別遲到了