My purse and I were making the ultimate entrance.
我和我的包閃亮登場
Darling, you've arrived! - I'll say.
親愛的 你到了 -當然
Oh! Today has been absolute chaos. Maybe these earrings.
今天完全一片混亂 這對耳環吧
You say that like it's a good thing.
你的語氣聽起來像這是好事
Honey, I don't just thrive in chaos. I love it. The moment where all is lost is the moment I wanna live in, because that is where creativity lives. It inspires.
親愛的 我不只是在混亂中強大 我愛混亂 一切混亂的那瞬間就是我想要的時刻 這就是創造力的源泉 它激勵我們
I wondered if that was true or just the lie we tell ourselves.
我不知道這是真理 還是我們自欺欺人的謊言
Perfect. Now give me that bag. It deserves its moment.
棒極了 把包給我吧 它的時刻到了
I couldn't believe it. One night, I wrote my name on my mother's bag in attempt to salvage it, and now here I was, holding a zebra and watching my purse be photographed for "Interview" magazine.
我無法相信 那天晚上 我在我媽媽的包上寫下我的名字 試圖挽救它 而現在我牽著一頭斑馬看著他們給我的包拍照片來登上《專訪》雜志
Thank you. This is a dream come true. And to think, you almost missed all this because of some boring work thing.
謝謝你 我夢想成真了 想想看 你差點因為無聊的工作 錯過了這一切
Oh, no. Work. I have to go. I have to get back. Here, uh, take this zebra.
不 工作 我得走了 得回去了給 拉著斑馬
Wait. You're such a mystery, always dashing off. So exciting. How will I get your purse back?
等等 你太神秘了 總是匆匆離去 太刺激了 我怎么把包還你
Uh, I'll call you. Okay. Bye. Oh, Carrie, wait!
我會打給你的 好的 再見 凱莉 等等
I want you to have this. It's Dior. It's one-of-a-kind. I can't take that.
收下這個吧 迪奧的 限量版 我不能收
Oh, of course you can. You deserve it. You're one-of-a-kind. You don't believe it, but one day you will.
當然能 這是你應得的 你也是獨一無二的 你現在不相信 但是總有一天你會明白的
How will I ever believe that?
我怎么會相信
You know the Fairy Tale Pinocchio?
你聽過《木偶奇遇記》的故事嗎
Yeah. Well, that little puppet was a pretend boy who became real because he believed it.
聽過 -那個小木偶 就是因為心中的信念才變成了真的男孩
Actually, Pinocchio could only become real if he told the truth, and he couldn't.
事實上 匹諾曹只有說真話 才能變成真人 但是他沒有