All of these documents need to be collated, and then bound in binders. There should be 60 of them. And I need it by end of business today. Okay.
整理這些文件 裝訂起來 應該是60份 下班之前給我 -好的
Some woman with a hoity-toity accent. Called here for you yesterday like three times.
有個口音很做作的女人 昨天大概給你打了三次電話
Larissa Loughlin? What did she say? "Is Carrie Bradshaw there?"
是拉麗莎•洛克林嗎 她說什么了 "凱莉•布萊肖在嗎"
And what did you say? - "No."
您怎么說的 -"不在"
Well, did you tell her why I wasn't here? Because I was at school?
您跟她解釋我為什么不在嗎 是說因為我在學校嗎
Yes, I decided to spend my very busy day talking to a complete stranger about my high school intern.
是啊 我當機立斷要浪費寶貴工作時間和一位陌生人聊聊我的高中實習生
I see your point.
懂了
No personal calls.
不準打私人電話
Yes. Thanks for the reminder.
好的 謝謝提醒
Be useful or be gone. Larissa, it's Carrie... Bradshaw.
有話直說 路易莎 我是凱莉•布萊肖
Darling, thank god! I need you to get down here right now. Where is here? And why?
親愛的 太好了 你現在馬上過來一趟吧 去哪兒 去干嘛
D.U.M.B.O. As IN THE ELEPHANT? As in Brooklyn.
鄧寶 拍《小飛象》嗎 -是在布魯克林
I need your bag for the photo shoot.
我要用你的包拍照
I thought the shoot was in two weeks.
這不是兩周后的事嗎
Well, now it's today. We were supposed to be shooting that darling Corey.
改到今天了 本來是拍秀色可餐的科林
Feldman or haim? Is there a difference?
姓費爾德曼還是姓海姆 有區別嗎
Well, Haim is the one with the soulful eyes, And Feldman-- Well, whichever one it was, He's so bloody hungovr, we can't get him out of bed.
海姆的眼神很深邃 而費爾德曼... 管他是哪個 都醉得不行了 拖都拖不起來
He's 13. - I don't care how old he is. I cannot photograph someone who's the color of pea soup.
他才13歲 -我才不管他多大 我不能給一個面如菜色的家伙拍照吧
So... change of plans. Enter the purse. My whole shoot revolves around it.
所以...計劃有變 包包入選 整個拍攝場景都是為它設置的
I don't think I can get down there today.
我今天應該沒法過去了
Oh, darling, that's so disappointing. I need to go. I have much work to do.
親愛的 這太令人失望了 我得掛了 還有很多活要干
Maybe we could do the shoot another day?
也許我們下次可以再拍
Don't be silly. Ta-ta. Don't have a lot of time. Just wait.
別傻了 掛啦 沒時間了 等等
I knew in that moment if I let Larissa go, her glamorous Manhattan would disappear from my life. And truth be told, I couldn't bear that.
我知道如果我那時讓拉麗莎掛斷 她迷人的曼哈頓就會消失于我的生命 說實話 那樣我可受不了
Of course. I can make it.
沒問題 我會過去的