It's because of Carrie?
是因為凱莉嗎
Apparently, enough happened that she's all snuggled up in your clothes.
顯然 她都依偎在你的外套里 發生的夠多了
I mean, it was cold out.
當時外面很冷
Were you playing night golf?
你們在玩夜間高爾夫嗎
We might have been smoking some pot. Okay.
我們抽了點大麻 好吧
I didn't want you to know that.
我不希望你知道
Why?
為什么
You're not that kind of girl.
你不是那種女孩
One who likes to have a good time? No wonder you'd rather hang out with Donna.
那種喜歡找樂子的女孩嗎 難怪你更喜歡和多娜一起出去了
I'd rather hang with you.
我更喜歡和你一起
But I'm grounded. I'm not fun.
但是我被禁足了 我也很無趣
I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like to party. I do. Maybe even need to sometimes.
我不會騙你說 我不喜歡派對 我很喜歡 有時甚至需要參加派對
I get it. You want to escape.
我懂了 你想要逃避
But not when I'm with you.
但和你在一起的時候就不想逃避
Wow. You're good.
你真好
I try to be. I should've just told you.
我在努力 我應該對你坦白的
Yes, you should've.
對 你應該對我坦白
It won't happen again.
不會再發生了
I believe you.
我相信你
So we're okay?
那我們和好了嗎
I wasn't sure if it was a lie, but I wanted it to be true.
我不知道他有沒有騙我 但我希望這是真的
Yeah. We're good.
我們和好了
I feel like being grounded is destroying my chances with Sebastian.
我覺得被禁足毀了我和塞巴斯蒂安相處的機會
It's only one more week. That's nothing.
只剩一個禮拜了 沒什么的
Hello? This is high school. Time here is like dog years in reverse.
拜托 這可是高中 這里的時間相對來說就像狗狗過的一樣
Wait.
等等
So does that mean a week is less time than a week or more?
所以時間是變慢了還是變快了
It means time moves fast and things change... quick.
這是說白駒過隙 事物瞬息萬變
So I think you mean it's just like dog years, period.
所以你的意思是就像狗狗過的時間 就是這樣
Yeah, I think Mouse is right because dog years happen faster than human years. - Okay, whatever,
我覺得慕斯說得對 因為狗狗過的時間比人要快 -好好 隨便了
People, let's not get bogged down with the details. So the point is, anything can happen in a week.
你們不要再糾結這些瑣碎了 重點是 一個星期能發生很多事情
And right now You and Sebastian are basically just friends that flirt. You need to take it to the next level, pronto.
目前 你和塞巴斯蒂安算是曖昧關系的朋友得進入下個階段了 速度點
I disagree. If he's worth it, he'll wait.
不行 他如果是真心的 他會等的
page]影視精講