Ling. How 'bout Ling? - His name is Ling.
阿寧 好不好? 他才叫阿寧
I didn't ask for his name. I asked for yours!
我不是問他,我問的是你的名字
Try, uh, uh, ah, Chu. - Ah Chu. Ah Chu?
就叫…哈啾 哈啾 哈啾?
Gesundheit. Ha, ha. I kill myself.
不慎打了個噴嚏,我真壞
Mushu. - Mushu?
木須 木須?
No. - Then what is it?
不 那到底叫什么?
Ping was my best friend growin' up.
叫平 平是我的好友
It's Ping.
是平
Ping?
平?
Of course, Ping did steal my...
不過平搶走我女友
Yes, my name is Ping.
是的 我叫平
Let me see your conscription notice.
把征召令拿給我看
Fa Zhou? The Fa Zhou? - I didn't know Fa Zhou had a son.
花弧 有名的花弧?花弧幾時有這么大的兒子?
Um, he-he doesn't talk about me much.
我爹很少提起我
I can see why. The boy's an absolute lunatic.
我有這種兒子也不會說出來
Okay, gentlemen, thanks to your new friend, Ping...
好了 大伙兒,多虧你們的新朋友平
you'll spend tonight picking up every single grain of rice.
今晚大家要把每一粒米撿干凈
And tomorrow, the real work begins.
明天 我們正式展開訓練
You know, we have to work on your people skills.
你得在人緣這方面多下工夫