Most impressive.
還真不是普通的遜
Good luck, Captain. Hyah!
祝你好運了 校尉
Good luck, Father.
你也一樣 父親
Day one.
第一天啊
Soldiers!
弟兄們
He started it!
是他惹起的…
I don't need anyone causing trouble in my camp.
別在我的軍營惹麻煩
I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is...
我是說抱歉 給你制造麻煩
Sorry. Uh...
對不起
when you get those manly urges and you just gotta kill somethin'...
不過你也知道男人就是這樣沖動起來非得動手打架不可
fix things, cook outdoors...
修理東西啦 野炊啦
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Uh... I, I, uh...
我…
Your commanding officer just asked you a question.
你的頂頭上司在問你話呢
Uh, I've got a name. Ha! And it's a boy's name too.
我有名字啊,而且是個男孩子的名字