Order. People, order.
秩序 注意秩序
I'd like a pan-fried noodle. - Oh, oh! Sweet and pungent shrimp. Moo goo gai pan..
我要炒一盤蔥花蛋 我要炒宮保蝦仁 炒羊肚絲啦
That's not funny
不好笑
Looks like our new friend slept in this morning.
看那小子好像睡過頭了
Hello, Ping. Are ya hungry?
你好啊 平 肚子餓不餓?
Yeah, 'cause I owe you a knuckle sandwich.
是啊 我要賞你飽拳一頓
Soldiers!
弟兄們
You will assemble swiftly and silently every morning.
每天破曉就要迅速整裝集合
Anyone who acts otherwise will answer to me.
不從命者 絕不寬貸
Ooh. Tough guy.
好狠哦
Yao.
阿堯
Thank you for volunteering. Retrieve the arrow.
謝謝你的自愿 去把箭拿回來
I'll get that arrow, pretty boy...
我去拿回來 小白臉
and I'll do it with my shirt on.
不用脫衣服也能拿回來
One moment. You seem to be missing something.
等一下 你還少了點東西
This represents discipline...
這代表記律
and this represents strength.
這代表力量
You need both to reach the arrow.
帶著它們把箭取回吧
We've got a long way to go.
看來還有得訓練呢