In September 1592 the City Council closed the theatres.
1592年9月市政參議會封閉了劇院。
Are we going on tour,Will?
威爾,我們是去巡回演出呢?
I said to him one day.Or back to Stratford?We can't stay in London.
還是回斯特拉福鎮?有一天我問起他,倫敦不能久留了。
You go back to Stratford,Toby,he said slowly.
托比,你回斯特拉福鎮吧,他緩緩地說道,
I'm going to Lord Southampton's home in Hampshire for a while.
我暫時到漢普郡的索桑普敦勛爵家住一陣。
He's asked me to go and stay with him.
他已經邀我和他同住。
I can do some writing there,read his books,meet a few people.
在那兒我可以搞搞創作,看看書,會會客人。
I looked at him.There's a woman in this somewhere,isn't there?
我看著他說道:此外也多少有點因為一個女人,是吧?
You've had a strange look in your eyes for weeks.
幾個星期來,你神情總有點怪怪的。
Will laughed,but didn't answer my question.
威爾笑起來,但沒有回答我的問話。