There are only two tragedies in life.
生活中有兩種悲慘的事
One is not getting what you want.The other is getting it.
一種是你想要的得不到,另一種是你得到了
Is this one of yours?
這是不是你的?
Jack Valentine finally had what he wanted.
杰克·范倫提終于得到了他想要的
Curiously, the death certificate says he died of heart failure.
真奇怪,死亡證明書上寫他死于心臟衰竭
Falsifying a death certificate?That's not gonna hold me.
偽造死亡證明書?這個罪名可告不了我
You're right. As usual, you are right.
你說的沒錯 和平時一樣,你又說對了
Have you seen today's paper? Huh?
你看今天的報紙了嗎?
Fake end-user certificates.Cut-out companies, meticulously catalogued.
假冒使用者證明書.空殼公司,虛假目錄
There is hardly a warlord, dictator, despot anywhere in the world that you're a first-name basis with.
世界上沒有一個獨裁者.軍閥沒有沒和你打過交道
It was your wife your trophy wife that led us to the prize.
是你的妻子幫助,讓我們捉到了你
It's not her fault.She's just easier to follow than you are.
那不是她的錯。她只是比你好跟蹤罷了
May I?
我可以看報紙嗎?
Yeah, go ahead.
沒問題,看吧!
Enjoy it.
慢慢享受吧
What? -This.
什么? -這個
Tell me I'm everything you despise.That I'm the personification of evil.
隨你說吧。說我是邪惡的化身
That i'm,what..Responsible for the breakdown of the fabric of society and world order.
我應該。。。應該對世界混亂的秩序負責
I'm a one-man genocide.Say everything you want to say to me now.
創造大屠殺的人。你現在想說什么就說什么吧
Because you don't have long.
因為你已經沒時間了
Are you paying attention?Or are you delusional?
你在注意聽嗎? 還是你在做夢?
You have broken every arms embargo written.
你已經違反了每一條法律
There is enough here to put you away for consecutive life sentences.
我們有足夠的證據來判你終身監禁
You are going to spend the next ten years of your life going from a cell to a courtroom before you even start serving your time.
在你真正進監獄之前,你會花十年時間在監獄和法院之間穿梭
I don't think you fully appreciate the seriousness of your situation.
我想你沒有真正認識到這個問題的嚴重性 ...