Burbage was an actor with Lord Strange's Men.
白貝芝是斯特林奇大臣劇團的演員,
He was very friendly with Will.
對威爾很友好。
You've written four plays now,Will,he said.
威爾,你已經創作了四個劇本,他說道,
They're good,and you're getting better all the time.
劇本寫得不錯,你的創作一直在進步,
And I'm getting better as an actor all the time.
而我的演技也日益精湛。
Come and work with Lord Strange's Men at the Rose theatre on Bankside.
你就到斯特林奇大臣劇團來,在河濱的玫瑰劇院工作吧。
You can write for us.
你可以為我們寫劇本。
So we both went to the Rose.
于是我們倆都進了玫瑰劇院。
John Heminges came with us,and Augustine Phillips—he was a good actor,too.
一起過來的還有約翰·海明和奧古斯丁·菲利普—他也是個好演員。
We worked harder than ever at the Rose.
在玫瑰劇院,我們比以往更加努力工作。
Plays were always in the afternoon,because of the daylight.
由于需要日光,我們上午預演,下午演戲。
We had rehearsals in the morning,and by lunch-time people were already coming across the river to get their places for the play.
到了吃午飯時,人們已經陸續過河來占位子等候看戲,