Chapter 4 A new life in London
第4章 倫敦的新生活
It's two days journey to London by horse,and Will talked all the way.
坐了兩天的馬車我們抵達倫敦,一路上威爾談笑風生,
His eyes were bright and excited.
雙眼熠熠生輝,
He was full of plans,and poems,and a love of life.
此時他躊躇滿志,對生活無限憧憬。
I talked to one of the Queen's Men,he told me.
我曾和女王劇團的演員聊過天,他告訴我,
He said that he could find me work in the theatre.
他說可以幫我在劇團找個活干,
Acting,perhaps.Or helping to write some plays.
或許可以演戲,或者讓我幫忙寫劇本。
I showed him some of my writing,and he was very interested.
我曾給他看過一些我的作品,他很感興趣。
When we rode into London,I began to feel afraid.
我們驅車進入倫敦城時,我開始感到心慌。
This was a big,big city,and we were just two unimportant young men from a small town.
這是很大、很大的一座城市,而我們只是兩個從小鎮來的微不足道的小伙子。