You double-Damn swear this isn’t some cockamami
你兩次發誓說這不是捏造的
Science fiction story or...
科幻小說或者
Next question.
下一個問題
You-You-You realize
你知道
This is an invitation
這是拿安慰藥
To men in white suits with happy pills
來邀請不死者.
think about it
想想有沒有
A mechanism allowing survival
一種辦法能讓人
For thousands of years
生存上千年??
Run out of room even faster.
那地球就更不夠住了
Then we’d have to go to mars as a colony
然后我們就會殖民火星
As we expanded, as we’d have to.
正如我們的先輩所做的
I’d like that.
我喜歡
On a planet of another star.
在另一個星球上
I envy you
我嫉妒你.
Did you have a pet dinosaur?
你有養恐龍嗎?
They were a little bit before my time.
它們在我的年代前
At least something is
至少有些是.
No doubt you could give us a thousand details, john,
毫無疑問 你可以提供上千條細節
Corroborating your story,
來支持你的故事
From the magdalene to the buddha to now
從妓院 到佛祖 到如今.
Ten thousand
1萬年,
And you could stay out of the books
不按規律行事.
Oh, it’s getting chilly.
哦 冷起來了
Here, come over here. Join me.
過來 到我這兒來
John That, uh, raises an interesting question, john.
我有個有趣的問題要問你
Could there be others like you
有沒有可能還有其他人
Who escaped the aging process as you have?
像你一樣躲過衰老?
Representing something terrific
代表了某些未知的
We don’t even know about biolog
神奇的生物學知識y.
We’re learning all the time.
我們不斷學習
Yeah, but how would he know
但他怎么會知道呢??
He doesn’t wear an I. D. Badge saying "yabba dabba doo. "
他可沒有貼著標簽 嘴里高喊"呼恰恰恰"
There was a man in the 1600s.
17世紀我遇到一個人