Yuri Orlov.Ow! Fuck!
我是尤里·奧洛夫!噢,操!
You run from us?
還想逃?
No, Mbizi. No!
不,恩比西,不要
Can you run with no legs?Let me make him disappear, Mr Valentine.
廢了你的雙腿看你怎么逃?我可以讓他消失 .
Around here, people disappear all the time.
這里天天有人失蹤
I can't do that.
我不能那樣做
Look where we are. Who will know?
荒郊野外...誰會知道?
We will.He's gonna get what's coming to him.
起碼我們知道.他會得到報應的
I'm not as certain.
這個我不那么肯定
All right, get up.
起來
What's the charge?
罪名是?
What are you doing in Sierra Leone...
你在塞拉利昂干嘛?
I'm on safari.
狩獵旅行
Yeah? You're hunting wildebeests,with a submachine gun?
是嗎?獵野獸?用機關槍?
Do you also work with the Park Service?
你也替公園管理局工作?
Hunting without a license, is that the charge?
我的罪名是無照狩獵嗎?
Why are we playing games?You traffic arms.
裝什么傻?你私運軍火
Trade.
是買賣
Trade.Traffic.
買賣.就是私運
You get rich by giving the poorest people on the planet the means to continue killing each other.
你提供世上最窮的人們互相屠殺的工具
Do you know why I do what I do?I mean, there are more prestigious assignments.
以此致富 知道我為什么要干這行嗎? 我能選擇其他更榮耀的任務
Keeping track of nuclear arsenals,
比方追查核武
You'd think that's more critical to world security,but it's not.
你認為那對世界和平更重要?不對!
No, nine out of ten war victims today are killed with assault rifles and small like yours.
今天十個戰爭受害者中有九人是死于攻擊性來福槍和小型武器 正如你的商品
Those nuclear missiles?They sit in their silos. Your AK-47?
那些核飛彈?它們還在發射筒里坐著呢
That is the real weapon of mass destruction.
你的AK-47才是大規模殺傷性武器
I don't want people dead, Agent Valentine.
瓦倫丁特工,我不想害死人
I don't put a gun to anybody's head and make them shoot.
我沒拿槍指著別人的腦袋要他開槍
I admit, but shooting war is better for business,
我是說,他開一槍,對我的生意有好處
but I prefer people to fire my guns and miss.
但我希望人們使用我的槍但不打死人
Just as long as they're firing.Can I go now?
只要他們開槍就行.我能走了嗎?
You've got nothing on me. Except cuffs.
我身上沒有你想要的 除了手銬之外
Since you're so concerned with the law,you must know that I'm legally
既然你要講法.那你一定知道
permitted to hold you for twenty- four hours
我能合法的拘留你24小時
without charging you.You might ask why I would do that and I can assure you.
而不起訴你.或許你會問,我為什么要這么做
It's not because I enjoy your company,because I don't.
我保證不是因為我喜歡你陪我.因為我不喜歡
No, the reason why.I'll delay you for every second
原因是.在許可的24小時內
of the permissible twenty-four hours
我要居留你每一秒鐘
Is I'm delaying your deadly trade and the deaths of your victims.
我就拖延了你的致命武器去殺人以及那些受害者的死亡
I don't think of it as taking a day from you...but giving a day to them.
我不認為我拿了你一天..而是多給他們一天 ...
Some innocent man, woman, or child is going to have an extra day
因為你不自由.所以世上有些無辜的
on this earth because you're not free.
男人、女人、小孩才能多活一天
So, I will see you in twenty-three hours
所以...23小時55分鐘后...
and fifty-five minutes, hm?
我會再來
Valentine knew he didn't have to guard me.There was nowhere to go.
瓦倫丁知道他不必守著我.我也沒地方可逃
Or maybe he was hoping the locals.would tear me apart.
或許他希望 .當地人會把我分尸
But they were too busy with the plane.It's like parking your car
但他們忙著玩我的飛機.就像停了一輛好車
in certain neighborhoods in the Bronx.You just don't do it.
在紐約布朗區.你絕對不會這么做
The way I looked at it.it's the way of Africa, maybe life.
以我的觀點來看.這只是非洲的自然現象 或是生命的自然現象
Everything that comes from the earth.eventually returns.
所有從自然來的東西 .最后終將回歸自然
Even a 40-ton Atonov-12 cargo plane.
即使40噸的安通納12型貨機也一樣