I was now the best merchant of death alive.I didn’t own my own plane, I owned a fleet.
我現在是最好的,還活著的死亡軍火販,雖然我沒有一架私人飛機 但我有一整隊飛機
Running guns into Liberia, Sierra Leone,or the lvory Coast at least once a week.
我每周至少一次運貨去利比里亞,拉利昂和象牙海岸
Most trips I had phony paperwork.The deadline was tight
大部分時間我使用假證件,如果趕時間
and I had to cut corners,I had no paperwork at all.
我就只有冒險,干脆簡單到連證件也省了
But I wasn’t overly concerned.There was hardly any radar over most of Africa
我也不擔心,非洲大部份地區沒有雷達
and even fewer people to watch it.
雷達觀測員就更少了
Charlie Echo India, C-E-I... re-route to Kabala airport...
轉降卡巴拉機場
on heading zero-two nine.Comply immediately.
029方向 ...立刻遵照指示行動
Yuri, what the fuck is going on?
尤里,媽的,怎么回事?
Hello, Southern? It’s Yuri.I Sorry to call you on this number.
撒登中校,我是尤里.抱歉打你這個號碼
But I’ve got Interpol’s all over my ass.
國際警察纏上我了
I can’t know you right now.It’s uh, not a good time.
我現在不能講話...時機不對
Not a good time?Motherfucker!
時機不對!?操!
Charlie, Echo, India, comply immediately.This is your last warning.
C-E-I,立刻遵照指示行動.這是最后的警告
Where was the first fucking warning?
媽的,何時第一次警告?
Rock your wings if you intend to comply
如果愿意遵守就搖動機翼
I’m putting us down.
我要下降
If you land, we’re going away.I don’t have paperwork.
降落我一定會被抓.我沒證件
We’re in a flying fucking bomb!They’re firing bullets at our bullets.I’m putting us down.
我們就快要爆炸了!.他們向我們開火了.我要下降
Okay, okay. Fuck!
好啦...好啦...操!
This is Charlie, Echo, India.Request re-route to Kabala airport,bearing zero-two-nine.
這是C-E-I.請求轉降卡巴拉機場,方向029
No, not the airport. There the highway.It’s our only hope.
不...不要降落機場,降在高速路上是唯一的希望
Are you fucking mad?A pothole will set us off.
你媽的瘋啦?路上有個坑就完了
You underestimate yourself, Alexei.You’re the best.
你也太低估自己了,艾利西 .你是最棒的
You’re the shit, Alexei, you’re the shit!You’re the shit! You’re the shit!
艾利西,媽的,你最棒!你行的,你行的
Of course Alexei wasn’t the best.
艾利西當然不是最好的飛行員
He’d come forty-second out of forty three at the Moscow Flight School.
他是莫斯科航校倒數第二名畢業
Oh, God, what’s he doing?Is this guy nuts?
天啊,他在干嘛?他瘋了嗎?
I can’t land there, sir.Kabala’s fifteen minutes away.
我不能降落,卡巴拉離這兒15分鐘
He can’t get far.I want a truck on the tarmac.
他跑不遠的,叫輛卡車在停機坪待命