在20世紀末期, 我的財富已經和我說謊時講的差不多了
Even surpassed my lies.
也許比我說謊時講的還要多
I could even afford to become a patron of the arts.
我甚至有財力去收藏藝術品
It's just that I can't believe it.Well, of... of course, it's wonderful.
哇,真不敢相信,這當然很棒
I just...I didn't expect it to happen so soon.
我只是...只是沒想到這么快發生
Yes. Well, that wou-that would be great, too yeah.
是...那...也很好
It's wonderful. Thank you so much.
太好了,真謝謝你
It's... Yuri. Okay, thank you. Bye.
是...尤里...好...謝謝...再見
Yuri, that was the dealer on the phone.
尤里.剛電話里是那個藝術商
I just sold my first painting.
我賣了第一張畫
Aah! That's fantastic.Uh, who bought it?
哇,真是太棒了,誰買了?
It's someone important.They want to remain anonymous.
一位要人,不愿透漏姓名
This is so wonderful! How was your trip?
真棒! - 對呀!這次外出都好嗎?
You know, same old, same old.Where's Nicki?
哦...差不多啦...尼奇呢?
Oh, in bed, I'm sorry. He couldn't stay up.
他睡了,撐不住了
That's best.
不要緊
My first painting!I'm officially an artist!
第一副畫耶!我正式成為藝術家啦!
This calls for a drink. What doesn't?
值得干一杯 - 誰說不是?
Hi. Yuri, this is uh...
好 尤里,這是...呃...
Candy.
小蜜糖
Candy. Of course.
小蜜糖!當然咯!
Any friend of my brother's is a...friend of my brother's.
我弟弟的朋友都是...我弟弟的朋友
You have a beautiful... everything.
你的...一切好漂亮哦!
Yes, he does.
他當然是
Yes, I do.
是...我當然是
I'm going to kiss Nicki goodnight.
我要去看看尼奇
Okay.
好的
How are you, brother?
老弟,還好嗎?
Well, you know,still the resident family fuckup.
你知道的...我是家里的敗類
Yeah. Well, I guess someone has to do it.
嗯...呃...總得有一個吧
Well.Hey, Ava knows, right?I never want to say anything,
恩.艾娃知道你在干嘛,對吧?我可不想說
She doesn’t have to know.She understands.
她不需要了解.她懂的
She’s a survivor, like me.
她是一個幸存者,跟我一樣
She may be a survivor,but she’s not like you.
她也許是.但她絕對跟你不一樣
Really She doesn’t know how you pay for all this
她不知道你怎么負擔得起這一切
We don’t talk about it.
我們從不提這事兒
How many car salesman talk about their work? Huh?
賣車的會告訴你車有危險?
How many cigarette salesmen?
賣香煙的會告訴你吸煙會死?
Both their products kill more people,every year than mine.
每年他們的商品.比我的害死更多人
At least mine has a safety switch.
起碼我的商品還有安全栓呢
If those guys can leave their work at the office,so can I.
那些人不會把工作上的事帶回家.我也不會
God damn, you are good!
天啊...媽的...你真行!
You really are.You almost had me convinced.
真的.你差點讓我相信了
Could you... could you help me out with
你能...幫幫我嗎?
Why? Why?
為什么? 啥?
Why? Why what?
為什么? 啥為什么?
Why? Why? I don’t know.
為什么? 為什么? 我不知道
Why... I don’t know. Why what?
為什么? 我不知道 啥為什么?
Why’re you so fucked up all the time?
為什么你老闖禍?
Because I am. I don’t know.
我就是這樣,我也不知道為什么