These are my Kalashnikov Kids.My Boy Brigades.
這些武裝到牙齒的兒童,我的童子軍
I can see what you are thinking,but we need every man we can get.
我知道你在想什么,但是我們需要所有我們可以用的上的男性
Even if they're not men?
即使他們還沒有長大?
A bullet from a fourteen-year-old...
從14歲孩子的槍里射出的子彈
is just as effective as one from a forty-year-old.Often more effective.
就像從40歲男人的槍里射出的子彈一樣致命 .也許更致命
No one can stop this bath of blood.
沒有人可以阻止這場血浴之戰.
It's not "bath of blood."It's "bloodbath."
不是血浴之戰,是浴血之戰.
Thank you.But I prefer it my way.
謝謝,但是我喜歡這么說.
I am not going to pay your asking price.We are not a rich people. And besides,
我不會給你出的價錢.我們并不富有
the market is already flooded with your Kalashnikovs.
而且市場上已經充斥著你的槍.
Do you realize in some parts of my country
你知道在這個國家的某些地方
you can get one for the price of a chicken?
你可以用一只雞換一只槍
But you can't just consider unit price.You forget ancillary costs.
你不能只看單價.還有其他輔助費用
End-user certificates need to be forged and notarized,
偽造文件
Shell companies set up,insurance purchased, pilots and crews hired.
建立空殼公司,買保險,還有請臨時工
Not to mention bribes.
賄賂別人的錢也很多
You can't get a nut and bolt out of the Eastern Bloc without a bribe.
不賄賂別人,你根本無法進入邊界
There's one bribe for the nut,another for the bolt.
給那個瘋子一筆賄賂.還有一筆要給那個禿子
Andy... Andy, listen to me.This is an expensive proposition.
安迪,安迪 聽我說.這是一個很費錢的生意
"Andy"?I am going to pay you in timber or stones.
"安迪"?我會付你木材或者鉆石
I'll take the stones.It's kind of hard to get a tree trunk into my hand luggage.
我當然選鉆石.我可不能把一棵樹裝進我的手提箱里
I know you're planning a new offensive.
我知道你在計劃反擊
If you can delay a week,I can get you armored personnel carriers.
如果你能推遲計劃一周,我可以給你裝甲車
They'd greatly reduce your casualties.and give you a significant strategic advantage.
它可以有效的減少你的傷亡人數.還可以給你在戰場上的優勢 ...
You know, they call me the Lord Of War.But perhaps it is you.
你知道他們叫我戰爭之王,我想你才是
It's not "Lord Of War," it's "Warlord."
不是戰爭之王,應該叫軍閥
Thank you, but I prefer it my way.
謝謝,但是我喜歡這么說
Conflict diamonds are a common currency in West Africa,
鉆石在西非是最常用的貨幣
also referred to as "blood diamonds".
也叫做血之鉆石
since bloodshed is what they generally finance.
因為這些鉆石往往都被用于資助流血戰爭