Well, you see you have to get their permission first.
你首先要得到他們的許可
And I think you may have overestimated their affection for you.
而且,我想你可能 過分樂觀的估計了他們對你的喜愛
Is that right?
是這樣嗎?
- Mm-hmm. - Oh, I don't think so.
- 正是 - 哦,我可不這么認為
Then why not?
為什么?
Oh, 'cause I asked them already and they said yes.
因為我已經問過他們了 他們已經點頭了
What?
什么?
One more thing.
還有一件事
I love you.
我愛你
Will you marry me, honey?
嫁給我好嗎?親愛的
I know I kid around a lot, but I'm crazy about you.
我知道我經常開玩笑 不過我真的非常非常愛你
Marry me? Make me the happiest man in the world.
嫁給我好嗎? 讓我做世界上最幸福的男人
Yes. Yes!
好的,好的!
- Just hold tight. - Where are you going?
- 拿好 - 你要去哪兒?
Oh my God. Mama.
天哪,媽媽
Okay, stop the band.
好了 樂隊請停一下
Excuse me. I'd like everyone here to know
對不起 我想讓在座的各位都知道
that this young lady and I are getting married.
這位年輕的小姐和我 就要結婚了
She agreed with all her heart, but couldn't understand
她答應的時候是全心全意的 可她不明白
why at the very moment she said yes,
為什么就在她說“好的”的時候
Noah's face came to her mind.
諾亞的臉孔 在她腦海中浮現出來