He's staring at you.
他正在看著你
Oh, miss?
哦,小姐?
I'm all better.
我現在完全康復了
Now, how's about that date?
我們的約會怎么說?
Allie was surprised how quickly
艾麗自己都很驚訝
she fell in love with Lon Hammond.
她居然這么快就和隆·哈蒙德相愛了
He was handsome, smart,
他很帥,又聰明
funny, sophisticated and charming.
有趣,成熟,而且極富魅力
Hey!
嗨!
He also came from old Southern money,
他也來自南方的有錢人家
and was fabulously wealthy.
富得流油
Oh, what's happening?
哦,怎么啦?
- Where you going? - Where they going?
- 你們去哪兒? - 他們去哪兒?
- See you later, sweetheart. - Oh dear, look at that.
- 待會兒見,寶貝 - 哦親愛的,你看哪
Allie, I've been thinking a lot about why we shouldn't get married.
艾麗,我一直在想 為什么我們還不結婚
Okay, I give up, why shouldn't we get married?
好吧,我放棄 為什么我們還不結婚?
Well see, that's the thing, I couldn't think of anything at first.
嗯,一開始,我一直想不通
An then, it just dawned on me. Your parents...
然后,我剛才終于想通了 是因為你的父母……
- My parents? - Absolutely.
- 我的父母? - 沒錯
- Your old mom and dad. Thank you for that.
- 你的老爸和老媽 多虧了你們