Or someone who fought beside him in the jungle
或者是在叢林或冰天雪地里
or frozen snow swept road.
和他并肩戰斗的某個人
I'm gonna lift you up.
我要把你抬起來
Ready?
準備好了?
There we go.
起來
Now, I'm gonna bring this leg over.
現在我要把這條腿搬過來
- Set it on the stool. - All right.
- 擱在凳子上 - 好的
- You okay? - Yeah.
- 你還好吧? - 是的
Miss, can l ask you a question?
小姐,我能問你個問題嗎?
Hmm?
嗯?
I noticed that you aren't wearing a ring.
我注意到你沒有帶結婚戒指
And I was wondering if I could take you out.
我在想能不能約你出去
- Excuse me? - On a date.
- 你說什么? - 約會
Now, before you go and say no,
在你拒絕我并離開之前
I'll have you know that I am an excellent dancer
我想讓你知道 我舞跳得很好
and my intentions are completely dishonorable.
而且我的意圖 完全是很無恥的
Okay, okay "Casanova," come on.
好了,好了 “卡薩諾瓦”,來吧
Let's just get you better,
先把身體養好
then we'll talk about a date, okay?
然后我們再談什么約會,好嗎?
Would you get a load of him?
看看那邊
Oh my gosh, he is dreamy.
哦我的老天 他簡直是太完美了