Hey, Noah, yeah!
嗨,諾亞!
Oh, good to see you. Let me see you.
哦,你終于回來了 讓我好好看看你
You bleeding anywhere? No?
有沒有受傷? 沒有吧?
- Everything good? - Yeah.
- 一切都好吧? - 對
Oh, I love you.
哦,我愛你
Come on, there's something I got to show you.
來,有東西給你看
- Come on. - All right.
- 快來 - 好的
What's going on?
怎么了?
What is this?
這是什么?
Here.
你看
I sold the house.
我把這房子賣了
- You sold the house? - Yup.
- 你把房子賣了? - 是的
Gotta be out by the end of the month.
這個月底就要交付了
Between that and your Gl Bill, you ought to be able to get it now.
有了這筆錢,再加上你的士兵補貼 你應該能買得起了
- Get what? - Your dream house.
- 買得起什么? - 你夢想中的房子啊
- The Windsor Plantation. - Dad--
- 溫莎種植園 - 爸爸……
Now, don't Dad me, I don't want to hear about it.
哦別來這套 現在我不想聽這些
I already talked to the bank, they're gonna give you the loan.
我已經和銀行談過了 他們答應給你貸款
- Well, I can't let you sell your house. - It's done.
- 可我不能讓你把房子賣了 - 已經賣了
It's a good thing. You should do it.
這是件好事 你應該這么做
Wait a second. You sell the house, where are you gonna live?
等一下,你把房子賣了 你自己住哪兒?
With you, dummy, what do you think?
和你一起住啊,笨蛋 你覺得呢?
Somebody's got to help you fix it up.
總得有人幫你來修整這套房子