Keep an eye out, we don’t want to miss Dorothy.
眼睛盯著點 我們可不想錯過Dorothy
It’s impossible to miss your sister.
那是你姐姐啊
I don’t see her!
我看不到她
- There she is. - Dorothy!
- 她在那兒 - Dorothy!
Hi, Julia! I missed you!
Julia,我想死你了!
- Paul! - Hi. Hi, sweetie.
- Paul - 你好,甜心
So good to see...
很高興見到...
I’ve had an adventure on the ocean liner!
我在越洋客輪上經(jīng)歷了一次冒險呢
- I didn’t get sick once! - Good girl! How about your legs?
- 我一點都沒暈船 - 好樣的!你的腿怎樣了?
People were dropping like flies all around me!
人們像蒼蠅一樣在我身邊紛紛落下
- Look. - Oh, my goodness.
- 看 - 噢,天啊
Look at that.
看那兒
All I think about all day is food and then I dream about it all night.
我整天想的就是食物 連晚上做夢都還是它
It is true, she’s obsessed.
這是真的 她完全癡迷了
If I didn’t sit in the kitchen, I’d never see her.
要是我不坐在廚房里,我就別想看到她
Last week, I dreamed that I made cassoulet for Dad,
上周我夢見給我爸爸做了扁豆燉肉
and he hated it, of course.
當然了,他討厭這道菜
He doesn’t understand any of this.
他對此絲毫不通
I almost feel sorry for him.
我都為他感到遺憾
He wanted so much for us to stay in Pasadena,
他總是希望我們呆在帕薩迪納市
marry Republicans, and breed like rabbits.
嫁給共和黨人,像兔子一樣生孩子