I was as guilty as sin,
我的確是有罪的。
but Valentine couldn't prove it.
但是瓦倫丁無法證明。
And he was the rarest breed of law enforcement officer,
他是執法人員里很少見的。
the type who knew I was breaking the law,
盡管他知道我在犯法。
but wouldn't break it himself to bust me.
但是他不會以非法的手段來逮捕我。
TWO DAYS LATER
兩天后。
Valentine wasn't the only one trying to
瓦倫丁并不是唯一。
put me out of business.
想讓我沒生意做的人。
My uncle had turned down a half dozen rival arms dealers,
狄米奇拒絕了許多其他的軍火商。
sometimes with offers better than mine.
有時他們的條件比我的要好。
But to Dmitri, you couldn't put a price on loyalty.
但是你不能用錢來買衷心。
What was he doing here?
他來這干什么?
He is hoping to beat your offer.
他希望能搶到你的生意。
I told him to go have intercourse with himself.
我告訴他去死吧。
But Yuri
但是,尤里。
You need to make more payoffs.
你應該多給一些了。
Too many know. Don't worry.
很多人已經知道了,不用擔心。
There are more VCRs and cigarettes.
我放了很多錄像機和煙。
I left them in your new car.
在你的新車里。
Even your enemy was admiring that car.
就連你的敵人都很喜歡那輛車。
I'm the luckiest man alive.
我是世界上最幸運的人。
You are.
你的確是。