Mr. Yuri!
尤里先生。
I'm Andre Baptiste, Junior.
我是安德烈·巴特思二世。
My father would like to meet you.
我的父親想見你。
What an honor.
真是榮幸。
Thank him.
謝謝。
But unfortunately I have other business.
但是我還有其他生意要做。
It's a shame, it's a very busy schedule.
對不起,我很忙。
It is not, as they say, optional.
應該說你沒有選擇的權利。
My father is easily offended.
我的父親很容易生氣。
My schedule just freed up.
我突然有時間了。
President Baptiste was my best customer
巴布銻總統是我最好的客人。
but I was in no hurry to meet him.
但是我不著急去見他。
He'd gotten a reputation for routinely hacking off the
他消除異己的殘忍手段。
limbs of those who opposed him.
路人皆知。
His seven-year civil war has been described...
7年的內戰。
as "a relentless campaign of sadistic wanton violence."
被總結為純粹為了暴力的戰爭。
That kind of sums up Andy for me.
這就是我將要去見的安迪。
The Glock is interesting.
這個轉輪很有趣。
It's made of a polymer composite.
他是合金制成的。
Many of my clients feel they can get through airport security
這樣過機場安檢。
without setting off a lot of bells and whistles.
就不會觸發警鈴。
Personally I do not recommend that.
但是我并不同意這樣做
On the other hand,
從另一方面來說
if you are looking for a traditional wheel gun,
如果你想要一種傳統的大火力手槍
there is no substitute for the six inches
沒有一種槍可以代替
of muzzle energy of a.357 magnum.
6英寸長的.357毫米馬格南
And of course, it will never jam.
當然它從不卡殼