I filed for a divorce this morning.
今天早晨,我提出離婚了
And since we know I’m not welcome at your house....
既然你不歡迎我住....
You remember Giselle Levy? What did you call her?
還記得杰斯麗 利維嗎? 你叫它什么的?
"A New York kike." That’s it.
"紐約猶太佬" 沒錯
Well, we’re going to be roommates.
我們會住在一起
Hi.
嗨
You ready? -Yeah. –
準備好了? -是的
You okay?
你還好嗎?
Greenwich Village? -Yeah. For a while. –
格林威治? -是的,住段時間
Then, who knows?
接著,誰知道呢?
Maybe law school. Yale, even.
也許上法學院,耶魯
Well...
呃...
I wouldn’t want to come up against you in any court anywhere. ...
我可不想在哪里的法院遇到你
Maybe I can drop by next year?
我可以明年來拜訪你嗎?
Keep you on your toes.
隨時準備好吧
You will be here?
你還會在這兒嗎?
Miss Watson?
沃森小姐?
Dear Betty:
親愛的貝蒂:
I came to Wellesley because I wanted to make a difference.
我來韋爾斯利學院是因為我想做出點改變
But to change for others....
但是為了別人而改變....