"You Made Me Love You."
"你使我愛上你"
"You Made Me Love--" "You Made Me Love You."
"你使我愛上--" "你使我愛上你"
You get all that from looking at paint on a canvas...
看著這幅畫,你就會懂得一起...
and it’s her facial expression... ...
是她的面部表情...
her eyes that makes you think that. ...
她的眼睛讓你這么想的
I think that makes it interesting. -The context that it comes from... –
我認為這才讓它這么有意思 -畫本身的背景...
affects the way we view it. ...
影響會影響你對畫的欣賞
I think it provokes us because it provoked the painter...
我想因為它激發了畫家,所以也激發了我們...
and in turn, he’s kind of sending that message to us. ...
反過來,他把那種訊息傳達給我們
Whether or not it’s a good painting cannot be subjective.
畫的好壞不是主觀的
I feel like I’m missing something.
我感覺好像遺漏的什么
It was Joan’s idea.
是瓊的主意
How else will you remember us?
你還會記住我們什么?
They’ve invited you back. -Do you think they made a mistake? –
他們邀請你回來 -你覺得他們錯了嗎?
I do.
是的
Elizabeth, I don’t see Spencer. -Excuse me, Mother.
伊麗莎白, 我沒看見斯賓塞. -對不起,媽媽
Miss Watson, can you help me get in touch with your friend...
沃森小姐,你能幫我聯絡你在...
in Greenwich Village?
格林威治的朋友嗎?
What do you need in Greenwich Village?
在格林威治干什么?
An apartment.
找套公寓