Coffee, sir?
先生要咖啡嗎?
I had hoped you would come to me last night.
你昨晚沒來找我。
I was tired.
我好累。
Your exertions below decks were no doubt exhausting.
到下艙去當然很累人。
I see you had that undertaker of a manservant follow me. How typical.
原來你叫那奴才跟蹤我。
You will never be have like that again, Rose. Do you understand?
以后不可以這樣。
I'm not a foreman in one of your mills thatyou can command.
我不是你工廠里那些任你使喚的工頭。
I'm your fiancee.
我是你的未婚妻。
My fiancee? My fiancee?!!
我的未婚妻!
Yes, you are, and mywife!
沒錯,而且是我太太。
Mywife in practice if notyet by law, so you will honor me.
我們已有夫妻之實,你要對我忠實。
You will honor me the way a wife is required to honor a husband.
像妻子忠于丈夫那樣。
Because I will not be made out a fool, Rose.
別人休想耍我。
Is this in anyway unclear?
這樣會不會不夠清楚?
No. Good.
不會。
Excuse me.
好,失陪。
Miss Rose! We had a little... accident.
蘿絲小姐,剛出了點意外。
That's all right, Miss Rose.
沒關系,蘿絲小姐。
That's all right. I'm sorry, Trudy.
沒關系,抱歉,茱蒂。
Let me help you. It's all right, miss.
我來幫你,沒關系,小姐。
It's all right, miss.Tea, Trudy.Yes, ma'am.
沏茶,茱蒂,是,夫人。