Joining us, Dawson?
一起來吧,道森先生?
You don't want to stay out here with the women, do you?
留在這兒沒意思。
No, thanks. I've got to be heading back.
謝謝,我得回去了。
Ah. Probably best.
可能最好把。
It'll be all business and politics, that sort of thing.
也好,我們談的都是生意和政治。
Wouldn't interest you.
你不會有興趣的。
But Dawson, good of you to come.
道森,謝謝你來。
Jack, must you go?
你一定要走嗎?
Time for me to go row with the other slaves.
我們奴隸要去劃船了。
Good night, Rose.
晚安,蘿絲
So you want to go to a real party?
想不想參加一個真正的派對?
Is okay I put my hand here? Okay.
手放這里可以嗎?
What?
什么?
I can't understand you.
我聽不懂。
Thank you. Come on, guys.Let's go!
謝謝,來吧,伙計們,我們走。
I'm going to dance with her now, all right?
我要跟她跳了。
Come on. What?
來。
Come with me.What? Jack-Jack, wait!
來,跟著我,杰克,等一下。
I can't do this.
我不會跳。
We're going to have to get a little bit closer.
要靠近一點。
Like this.
像這樣。