You're not to see that boy again, do you understand me?
別再跟他見面,明白嗎?
Rose, I forbid it. Oh, stop it, Mother.
蘿絲,不準再見他。
You'll give yourself a nose bleed.
好了,你別氣壞了。
This is not a game.
別再胡鬧了。
Our situation is precarious. You know the money's gone.
我們處境為難,你知道我們沒有錢。
Of course I know it's gone.
怎么會不知道,
You remind me every day.
你每天都提醒我。
Your father left us nothing but a legacy of bad debts hidden by a good name.
你父親留下一屁股債,我們也只能靠這個了。
That name is the only card we have to play.
幸好名聲還在。
I don't understand you. It is a fine match with Hockley.
我真不了解你,你嫁給賀克利家,
It will ensure our survival. How can you put this on my shoulders?
我們才能生存,這責任太大了。
Why are you being so selfish? - I'm being selfish?
你怎么這么自私?是“我”自私嗎?
Do you want to see me working as a seamstress?
你想看到我去當女工嗎?
Is that what you want?
你希望那樣嗎?
To see our fine things sold at auction?
想看著我們變賣家當嗎?
Our memories scattered to the winds?
家里一無所有嗎?