Let me top you up.
讓我替你斟滿吧。
I heard a rumor that you wanted to marry her.
我聽傳言說你想要娶她。
That can’t be true, can it?Why not?
這不可能是真的 不是嗎? 為什么不可能?
In this day and age, is marriage absolutely necessary?
在此時此世 結婚還是有必要的嗎?
Isn’t it a bit old hat?
這是不是有點老土了?
Is it?It’s a mug’s game.
是嗎? 這是一場丑陋的游戲。
I wouldn’t go near it if I were you.You can’t marry her.
換作我是你我就不會選擇結婚 你不能和她結婚。
You can’t marry her because she’s married to me.
你不能和她結婚因為她已經嫁給我了。
Unless I divorce her, of course.
當然了除非我跟她離婚。
And are you?Am I what?
你會嗎? 我會怎樣?
Going to divorce her?
會跟她離婚嗎?
Are you really gonna make her wait five years?
你真打算讓她等上5年?
She wants to know.To be honest, I can’t wait.
她想要知道你是不是真的要讓她等那么久 老實說 我等不了。
But there are one or two things I’d like to clear up first.
但我想首先澄清一兩件事情。
For example, I’ve never heard of an Italian called Tindle.
例如 我從未聽說過一個叫做汀多的意大利人。
My father’s name is Tindolini.
我父親是姓汀多里尼。
Now, that’s lovely.That’s like a little bell.
很有趣 這才有點像話。
Why don’t you go back to Tindolini?It suits you.
你干嘛不用回汀多里尼? 那個姓適合你。
You think so?Yes.
你這么認為? 是的。
So if and when you marry Maggie, she’ll be Maggie Tindolini.
所以如果你娶了瑪吉 她就成了瑪吉 汀多里尼。
Do you get a kick out of that?
你喜歡那樣嗎?
What name do you act under?Tindle or Tindolini?
你藝名都用哪個姓? 汀多還是汀多里尼?
Tindle.Why have I never heard of you?
汀多 我為何從未聽說過你?
Really?In spades.
真的? 絕無虛言
That sounds threatening.Does it?
聽起來像是在威脅是嗎?
Doesn’t it?
不是嗎?
Why don’t we get down to brass tacks?
我們何不來談談正事呢?
Brass tacks, yes.Why not?
正事是的 為何不呢?
This is the way I see it.
我的看法是這樣子。
Come upstairs.
上樓來。