What do you do, by the way?
順便問一下 你是做什么的?
I’m an actor.
我是個演員。
Good God.Are you really?
上帝 是真的嗎?
I thought Maggie said you were a hairdresser.
我記得瑪吉說你是個美發師。
She must have been talking about someone else.
她一定是在講另一個人。
You mean another friend?
你是指別的朋友?
Another friend?
別的朋友?
She tends to have more than one friend.
她不只一個朋友。
Does she?Oh, yes.
是嗎? 噢是的。
I’m her only friend.
我是她唯一的朋友。
She must be lonely.
她一定感到寂寞。
She’s not.
她沒有。
Acting is a pretty precarious profession, isn’t it?
演員是一個相當不穩定的職業不是嗎?
What are you acting in at the moment?
你目前在演哪部戲?
I’m out of work.
我現在失業了。
I drive cars now and again, chauffeuring.
我平時開車做私人司機。
Poor chap.
可憐的人。
Oh, tough life.I keep my head above water.
噢 艱難的生活還能活。
What's the role you play?
你都演些什么類型的角色?
Killers, mostly.
大部分是殺手。
Sex maniacs, perverts.
色情狂、變態。
But you’re so charming.
但你很有魅力。
Yes, I know.Anyway, what about this divorce?
是的這我知道 先不說這個 離婚的事怎么樣?
What’s your position, exactly?
你對離婚是什么態度 確切點兒說?
All in good time.
時候剛好。
Come in.
進來。
Have a seat.Make yourself comfortable.
請坐 別拘束。
I understand you’re fucking my wife.
我明白你在干我妻子。
That’s right.Right.
沒錯 是的。
Yes, right.
對 沒錯。
So we’ve cleared that up.We have.
這點我們算是弄清楚了,是的。
I thought you might deny it.Why would I deny it?
我以為你會否認我為什么要否認?
Well, she is my wife.Yes, but she’s fucking me.
當然她是我的妻子 是的 但是她在干我。
Oh, she’s fucking you too?Well, I’ll be buggered.
喔她也在干你? 那我就是被雞奸了。
Sorry.Yes, it’s mutual.
抱歉 是的 這是相互的。
You take turns?We fuck each other.
你們輪流干? 我們互相干。
That’s what people do.Yeah, yeah, yeah.I follow.
人們都這么做噢 是的 沒錯 我明白。
We’re in love.You’re in love?
我們相愛 你們相愛?
That’s right.
沒錯。